Gazpacho is probably one of the best and healthiest things you can eat when it’s hot outside…a cold and refreshing soup made from raw vegetables! This recipe is from a magazine, I love the combination of ingredients.
Ingredients: (for ca. 2 portions)
- 350 g red watermelon
- 250 g tomatoes
- 50 g fennel
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 30 ml olive oil
- some habanero chili sauce
- 1/4 cucumber
- 50 g feta cheese
- 2 branches of fresh mint leaves
- Roughly cut watermelon, tomatoes, fennel and pepper. Place them in a high bowl, add salt and 10 ml of the olive oil and puree until the mass is even without a lot of chunks.
- Season with salt, pepper and habanero sauce and chill until serving.
- Cut cucumber in very thin slices. Cut feta cheese into small cubes. Chop mint leaves (I left them whole in the foto for decoration).
- Fill the cold gazpacho in soup bowls and decorate with cucumber, feta and mint leaves. Sprinkle with the remaining olive oil and serve. Enjoy! ♥