A fresh summer salad which is really fast to make!
ingredients (for 1-2 portions):
- 100 g yoghurt (I used low-fat)
- 1 tsp dry dill
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 honey melon (or 3/4 of a small honey lemon)
- 75 g feta cheese
- some sesame seeds
- For the dressing, mix yoghurt, dill, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
- Slice cucumber in thick slices and quarter them.
- Cut honey melon in half, quit the seeds using a table spoon, slice and cut into pieces (slightly bigger than the cucumber pieces).
- Cut feta cheese into cubes.
- Combine everything in a bigger bowl and decorate with some sesame seeds. Enjoy! ♥ 🙂