Ingredients (for a small bowl with 1 portion or 2 small ones):
- 1 small fennel
- lamb’s lettuce
- ca. 5 radishes
- 1/3 cucumber
- some mushrooms
- small can of chickpeas
for the vinaigrette:
- handful of raspberries (I used frozen)
- white balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Wash and dry the salad and seperate the roots.
- Grate fennel. Thinly slice mushrooms, cucumber and radishes.
- Puree the raspberries and mix together 2 parts of olive oil with 1 part of balsamic vinegar in a small cup, add salt and pepper according to taste.
- In a big salad bowl, mix all ingredients together and serve. Enjoy! ♥