this is the recipe for a salad with blackberries, goats cheese, roasted sweet potato and toasted walnuts with a berry dressing.
- mixed leave salad
- 100 g fresh blackberries
- 1 sweet potato
- half roll of goats cheese
- a handful of walnuts
- chilli flakes
- 1 cup frozen berry mix
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar (I used raspberry vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- fresh herbs
- Cut the sweet potato into round slices, marinate them with olive oil, salt and chili flakes and bake them in the oven for around 30 min.
- Add the walnuts on another baking sheet and roast them for 15 min.
- Blend all ingredients for the dressing.
- Cut the goats cheese into thin slices and serve all together. Enjoy!♥